- Jongdae: OH SORRY YOU WANTED TO WITHDRAW 20 HERE'S 2000. WHOOPS OVERDRAFT FEES SORRY- BLUE SCREEN -
- Kyungsoo: dispenses recipes and household advice
- Luhan: spits out testosterone because MAN
- Jongin: dispenses condoms
- Chanyeol: out of service 24/7 or explodes every time someone presses anything
- Baekhyun: just spurts out gift cards to sephora and on the receipt— "you look like you need it"
- Minseok: the only one who gives you what you ask for
- Sehun: ask to withdraw cash, gives you a rock if you're lucky. like lol jk I didn't want to function no rock for you.
- Yixing: PRESS THE WITHDRAW $20 BUTTON. WAITS 5 MINUTES. NOTHING HAPPENS. I'M SORRY PLEASE PRESS AGAIN, IT SEEMS OUR SYSTEM DIDN'T REGISTER THAT. and it takes an hour before the atm remembers what you're here for
- Kris: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ENGLISH??? SORRY I THOUGHT YOU MEANT GANGSTA SWAG
- Tao: doesn't give you cash. he gives you deep quotes and sometimes if you're lucky, a polaroid snap shot of an ocean complete with fortune cookie. once you break it open, all it says is "Potential must be found within yourself, look inside your soul, look deep, DEEPER"
- JOONMYUN: TRIES TO DO HIS JOB AND GIVE YOU THE MONEY YOU ASKED FOR BUT THE OTHER ATM MACHINES KEEP DOING WEIRD SHIT SO NO ONE NOTICES THE NORMAL ONE
No matter what you have planned or what country you live in, PLEASE stay in on the 21st of December!
Chances are, the idiots who actually think the world is ending will start riots at shopping malls, streets and other places. Stuff will be stolen, people will be getting drunk and, this is a possibly, there will probably be a rise in murder and rape by the people who think there will be no consequences.
I’m being really serious, please pass this about!
defective14 asked: All dat KPOP posts. I know not what it is or what it sounds like. Maybe call me a hipster? It's been too long since I've listened to the radio. I suppose your eccentricity on a lot things is part of the reason I love you <3 To quote Dean Winchester, "Never change."
It sounds like pop, rock, and hiphop with Korean lyrics. I’ll call you whatever you’d like, but I still think of you as ‘Lijahkun. Also, I never claimed to be anything but weird.